Please read carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights and our obligations to you.
- We will supply the items you have purchased from our web site only when you payment has been received into our bank account.
- This usually will take between two to four days before the payment has been cleared into our account.
- If you send a cheque to our post office box please include all return address. The item number and description of the item or items you wish to purchase.
“Return and Refund Policy” You may seek a refund of the goods provided if:
- Are or have become faulty through no fault of your own
- Does not match our description
- Have defects that were not obvious
- Damaged in post.
You must notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and you will be asked to supply proof of purchase. The goods will be replaced if Models N More deem the story provided and the original goods are returned meets with our criteria. Please choose carefully as you may not be entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind. Please keep receipt as proof of purchase, scan an email a copy to email@example.com Returning of goods to be paid by the buyer, replacement of goods to be paid for by Models N More.
It is your obligation to supply the correct delivery address. If you have supplied the wrong address it’s not our problem. Your will have to sort that out, or purchase another item.
Models N More provide honest and quality goods and services at realistic prices. That is our “MISSION STATEMENT”. To that end we believe that we do this very well. Your order will be sent registered post and a signature will be required upon delivery. We hope that we have packed the goods carefully and the container used will do the job. We can’t control what Australia Post do with your items. If they arrive damaged please let us know ASAP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Take the goods back to your local Australian post office and seek a claim against them. We should have your order with Australia Post within 4 days of your payment arriving into our bank account. If for some reason there is a problem dispatching your order we will contact you, to let you know the current status. Late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to a cancellation of your order. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.