- Additional information
RRampMeter Version II
Accurately measures DCC, AC and DC Volts and Amps!
Includes RRampMeter with Enclosure and Clip Leads.
PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
The amazing RRampMeter designed for Model Railroaders by DCC Specialties does what no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drop, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
- The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
- Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
- Costs less than DVMs that cannot measure DCC. Ver I, II, & III rated at 10 Amps and Ver IV rated at 20 Amps.
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales.
- No batteries required.
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
- 3 Styles Available:
Version II RRampMeter with Enclosure and Clip Leads
- Adjustable contacts permit direct track voltage measurements for all scales.
- Test or Clip Leads (Fig. 3) can also be used for other applications.
- Test Leads or Layout Wiring can be conveniently connected to the rear screw/socket terminals (not shown).
- Designed as a portable troubleshooting tool or as a panel-mount meter (Fig. 1)
I have put a video up showing the RRamp meter working in “The Cave”. In the video i have called it Version 11. That is not correct. It’s is Version 1 and i have built a mounting box for it. If you would like a mounting box than just ring me and we’ll sort out the info.
|Dimensions||290 x 210 x 10 cm|