I have put a video up of Version 1 . I built the mounting box myself, and if you would like one, just ring, as it does not appear as a product on the site as yet.
I call it Version 11 in the video but that’s not correct. It is in fact Version 1.
RRampMeter Version 1
Accurately measures DCC, AC and DC Volts and Amps!
Includes only RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure.
PCB length 5.63″
The amazing RRampMeter designed for Model Railroaders by DCC Specialties does what no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drop, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
- Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
- Costs less than DVMs that cannot measure DCC. Ver I, II, & III rated at 10 Amps and Ver IV rated at 20 Amps.
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales.
- No batteries required.
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
- There are 4 Styles Available:
- Version I RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure
- Adjustable contacts permit direct track voltage measurements for all scales.
- Designed as a portable troubleshooting tool or as a panel-mount meter